Welcome to MeetUp Monday — your favorite link party! What’s so awesome about our MeetUp Monday Link Party? Well, you can link up any post you’re proud of. We’ll read them all and then each week we feature one (see below) and Pin it to our group board.
If you’re getting ready for Easter–or if you just love bunnies–check out this adorable Pom Pom Bunny created by Ash and Crafts and posted by Leslie of The Crafty Side of Sarcasm. (For full tutorial, click here.)
This is one of the most creative uses I’ve seen for pop tabs EVER! (Ya know–the little things that open soda cans?!) Seriously check out these beautiful decorative globes from Laurie at My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies. I can’t wait to make some for my house.
Now it’s time to link up!
Meet your cohosts:
(there are 2 of us so when you link up, you’re on 2 blogs! 🙂 )
MeetUp Monday Link Party: Let’s get to know each other on with this virtual blog party! Grab your favorite snack and link up. Share your favorite recent post with us and check out some other posts while you’re at it.
We’ll read all the posts and will feature at least one blogger favorite next week, so don’t forget to stop by again.
We will also pin our favorite post to our group Pinterest board. Make sure to check out the board and follow it!
Grab a button for your site!
<div align=”center”><a href=”http://thequinntessentialmommy.com” title=”The Quinntessential Mommy”><img src=”http://www.thequinntessentialmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/MeetUpNEW.png” alt=”Our Three Peas” style=”border:none;” /></a></div>
1. Check out 2 other blogs. It’s not a party if you’re not mingling!
2. Please link up no more than 2 posts.
3. Please do not posts to other linkups, reviews, or giveaways.
4. Help spread the word about Meet Up Monday! Tweet it, Facebook it, Instagram It, Pin it! Use the hashtag #meetupmonday so we can mingle on other forms of social media too
5. And if you’re feeling extra social, say hi and introduce yourself in the comments.