Happy Monday everyone! Is anyone else nursing an Oscar hangover? Every year I stay up till the bitter end and this year was no different.
A few Oscar thoughts:
- NPH did a great job hosting. The opening was entertaining, funny, energetic…just what we need to kick of a very long show. Also loved his bit with Steve Carrell and his John Travolta/Idina Menzel/Benedict Cumberbatch joke.
- My favorite dresses were: Lupita N’Yongo, Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Jessica Chastain.
- Was not impressed with Birdman. I’m shocked that it won Best Picture!
What did you think of the Oscars?
Now it’s time to party!
This week’s featured post is from Stacy at Servant’s Life.
It is short and sweet, but captures that fleeting feeling that all moms can relate to, and inspires moms like us to soak this beautiful mess up. Stop by Stacy’s blog and say hi!
Meet your cohosts:
Krista — The Quinntessential Mommy
Mandy — Odds and Evans
Let’s get to know each other on MeetUp Monday with this virtual blog party! Grab your favorite snack and link up. Share your favorite recent post with us!
We’ll read all the posts and will feature at least one blogger favorite next week, so check back!
We will also pin our favorite post to our group Pinterest board. Make sure to check out the board and follow it!
Grab a button for your site!
<div align=”center”><a href=”http://thequinntessentialmommy.com” title=”The Quinntessential Mommy”><img src=”http://www.thequinntessentialmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/MeetUpNEW.png” alt=”Our Three Peas” style=”border:none;” /></a></div>
1. Check out 2 other blogs. It’s not a party if you’re not mingling!
2. Please link only once.
3. Please do not posts to other linkups, reviews, or giveaways.
4. Help spread the word about Meet Up Monday! Tweet it, Facebook it, Instagram It, Pin it! Use the hashtag #meetupmonday so we can mingle on other forms of social media too
5. And if you’re feeling extra social, say hi and introduce yourself in the comments.