Welcome to MeetUp Monday — your favorite link party! What’s so awesome about our MeetUp Monday Link Party? Well, you can link up any post you’re proud of. We’ll read them all and then each week we feature one (see below) and Pin it to our group board.
This week we have two featured posts because there was just too much awesomeness to choose just 1!
If you have a preschooler, you’ll love this post from Elizabeth at All Kinds of Things. She has some awesome activities and idea for teaching your preschooler at home. Even if you’re not homeschooling like Elizabeth, there are plenty of things on her list you’ll want get so you can work with your kids at home.
With St. Patrick’s Day on the horizon, head over to Gypsy Road and check out some great food ideas and crafts!
Now it’s time to link up!
Meet your cohosts:
(there are 2 of us so when you link up, you’re on 2 blogs! 🙂 )
Krista — The Quinntessential Mommy
Mandy — Odds and Evans
MeetUp Monday Link Party: Let’s get to know each other on with this virtual blog party! Grab your favorite snack and link up. Share your favorite recent post with us!
We’ll read all the posts and will feature at least one blogger favorite next week, so check back!
We will also pin our favorite post to our group Pinterest board. Make sure to check out the board and follow it!
Grab a button for your site!
<div align=”center”><a href=”http://thequinntessentialmommy.com” title=”The Quinntessential Mommy”><img src=”http://www.thequinntessentialmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/MeetUpNEW.png” alt=”Our Three Peas” style=”border:none;” /></a></div>
1. Check out 2 other blogs. It’s not a party if you’re not mingling!
2. Please link up no more than 2 posts.
3. Please do not posts to other linkups, reviews, or giveaways.
4. Help spread the word about Meet Up Monday! Tweet it, Facebook it, Instagram It, Pin it! Use the hashtag #meetupmonday so we can mingle on other forms of social media too
5. And if you’re feeling extra social, say hi and introduce yourself in the comments.