Welcome to Monday and your favorite link party! What’s so awesome about our MeetUp Monday Link Party? Well, you can link up any post you’re proud of. We’ll read them all and then each week we feature one (see below) and Pin it to our group board.
We’re going to try something new this week! In addition to our Featured Post, we’re also going to showcase the other posts that got the most clicks from you (the readers and linkers).
If you’re planning on decorating eggs this week with your kids, steal a few and do them yourself. How gorgeous are these Kate Spade inspired eggs from Ash & Crafts!? I can’t wait to try this. (And once I bust out the glitter I have a feeling a certain 4 year old will be very willing to help! 😉 )
Most Clicked Posts
Now it’s time to link up!
Meet your cohosts:
(there are 2 of us so when you link up, you’re on 2 blogs! 🙂 )
MeetUp Monday Link Party: Let’s get to know each other on with this virtual blog party! Grab your favorite snack and link up. Share your favorite recent post with us and check out some other posts while you’re at it.
We’ll read all the posts and will feature at least one blogger favorite next week, so don’t forget to stop by again.
We will also pin our favorite post to our group Pinterest board. Make sure to check out the board and follow it!
Grab a button for your site!
<div align=”center”><a href=”http://thequinntessentialmommy.com” title=”The Quinntessential Mommy”><img src=”http://www.thequinntessentialmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/MeetUpNEW.png” alt=”Our Three Peas” style=”border:none;” /></a></div>
1. Check out 2 other blogs. It’s not a party if you’re not mingling!
2. Please link up no more than 2 posts.
3. Please do not posts to other linkups, reviews, or giveaways.
4. Help spread the word about Meet Up Monday! Tweet it, Facebook it, Instagram It, Pin it! Use the hashtag #meetupmonday so we can mingle on other forms of social media too
5. And if you’re feeling extra social, say hi and introduce yourself in the comments.