Happy Monday Everyone! Welcome to our Link Party 🙂 We’re thrilled you stopped by. Our party is growing each week and we couldn’t be happier about it!
If you’re new here are a few quick reasons why MeetUp Monday Link Party is awesome! You can link up any post you’re proud of! We’ll read them all and then each week we feature at least one (see below) and Pin it to our group board. And two hosts means twice the traffic seeing your posts!
This week’s featured post is definitely dreamy. Grab your daughters and go RIGHT to Michaels to get the supplies to make this beautiful Sparkly Canopy Fairy Fort from Jennifer at The Life of Jennifer Dawn.
Most Clicked Post
Everyone loves to save money and we’re no different. Check out Hollie’s 5 Simple Tips for Saving Money in the Laundry Room and start saving those dollars!
Now it’s time to link up!
Meet your cohosts:
(there are 2 of us so when you link up, you’re on 2 blogs! 🙂 )
MeetUp Monday Link Party: Let’s get to know each other on with this virtual blog party! Grab your favorite snack and link up. Share your favorite recent post with us and check out some other posts while you’re at it.
We’ll read all the posts and will feature at least one blogger favorite next week, so don’t forget to stop by again.
We will also pin our favorite post to our group Pinterest board. Make sure to check out the board and follow it!
Grab a button for your site!
<div align=”center”><a href=”http://thequinntessentialmommy.com” title=”The Quinntessential Mommy”><img src=”http://www.thequinntessentialmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/MeetUpNEW.png” alt=”Our Three Peas” style=”border:none;” /></a></div>
1. Check out 2 other blogs. It’s not a party if you’re not mingling!
2. Please link up no more than 2 posts.
3. Please do not posts to other linkups, reviews, or giveaways.
4. Help spread the word about Meet Up Monday! Tweet it, Facebook it, Instagram It, Pin it! Use the hashtag #meetupmonday so we can mingle on other forms of social media too
5. And if you’re feeling extra social, say hi and introduce yourself in the comments.