Welcome to the BEST PART OF MONDAY 🙂 It’s time for our MeetUp Monday Link Party!
If you’re new here are a few quick reasons why MeetUp Monday Link Party is awesome! You can link up any post you love! We’ll read them all and then each week we feature at least one (see below) and Pin it to our group board. And two hosts means twice the traffic seeing your posts! This link up is open till Friday at 8pm.
We’d love to have 100 links this week! Help us out by spreading the word about this link up.
With just a few short weeks until Father’s Day check out this awesome round up of free printables from Kristen at Musings of an Average Mom.
And, if you’ve ever wondering what it’s like to be a celebrity, just become a mom instead. The similarities are uncanny 😉 Check out this hilarious post from Melissa at Wading Through Motherhood.
Most Clicked Posts
Now it’s time to link up!
Meet your cohosts:
(there are 2 of us so when you link up, you’re on 2 blogs! 🙂 )
MeetUp Monday Link Party: Let’s get to know each other on with this virtual blog party! Grab your favorite snack and link up. Share your favorite recent post with us and check out some other posts while you’re at it.
We’ll read all the posts and will feature at least one blogger favorite next week, so don’t forget to stop by again.
We will also pin our favorite post to our group Pinterest board. Make sure to check out the board and follow it!
Grab a button for your site!
<div align=”center”><a href=”http://thequinntessentialmommy.com” title=”The Quinntessential Mommy”><img src=”http://www.thequinntessentialmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/MeetUpNEW.png” alt=”Our Three Peas” style=”border:none;” /></a></div>
1. Check out 2 other blogs. It’s not a party if you’re not mingling!
2. Please link up no more than 2 posts.
3. Please do not posts to other linkups, reviews, or giveaways.
4. Help spread the word about MeetUp Monday Link Party! Tweet it, Facebook it, Instagram It, Pin it! Use the hashtag #meetupmonday so we can mingle on other forms of social media too
5. And if you’re feeling extra social, say hi and introduce yourself in the comments.