One of my goals for 2015 is to continue to grow my blog. I was so busy with teaching at the end of 2015 that I barely blogged and I really missed it. But now I’m back and working hard to write and post things I’m proud of and that I love. One of the things I’m doing is connecting with other bloggers a lot more and I’m loving it. One of my new blogger friends, the lovely Dara from Living Story nominated me for a One Lovely Blog award and I’m so excited.
The Rules for accepting the One Lovely Blog Award:
- Thank and link back to the awesome person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know.
So, without further ado, here are 7 fun facts about me!
1. I am not an outdoorsy type girl. I do not like nature or hiking or playing sports. I would choose the city (NYC of course!) over the “country” any day of the week. The only exception is the beach; I absolutely love the beach.
2. I love tv. I could watch it all day long and not get bored. My current favorite shows are The Bachelor, Scandal, Married at First Sight, and Shark Tank. Past faves include Sex & the City, Brothers & Sisters, and Beverly Hills 90210.
3. Teaching is one of my passions and I know I was meant to do it. I feel incredibly blessed to have found a career that is so fulfilling so early in my life. Being in the classroom makes my heart happy.
4. I’m an only child and I love it.
5. I went to NYU for my undergrad and my masters. I loved living in the city so much that I stayed and did the reverse commute to suburbia for work (I was teaching high school at the time). It was tough though and I only lasted a year before I moved back to suburbia for good. I still dream about living in the city again.
6. I do not enjoy getting wet. I don’t like pools, the ocean, and I really only shower daily because I have to, not because I enjoy the hot water.
7. I never met a baked good I didn’t like. 😉 Cookies, candy, cake, cupcakes, donuts…you name it and I probably love it. Both kids take after me and love sweets too. Good thing they both also love fruits and veggies!
Ok blogger friends…now it’s your turn! Have fun and don’t forget to come back here and tell me when your post is done!
1. Val from The Kitchen Revival
2. Lilith from Little Lady Pays
3. Kelley from Lavender and Cream
4. Tobi from Embrace Life
5. Debra from Simply Caribbean
6. Jasmine from The Dots of Teaching
7. Stacey from The Trendy Mama
8. Holly from The Cute Country Chick
9. Edwidge from Hypnoz Glam
10. Avery from AK Reviews
11. Heather from Frugal Southern Living
12. Patrice from Patrice New Blog
13. Wendy’s Health Food and Lifestyle Blog
14. Judith from PlanetPals
15. Brittany from The Modern Mommy
<meta name=”golago-verification” content=”b2b7ccdbfe” />